And Blizzard have confirmed the times players can expect the patch to be put into maintenance and made ready for fans to download.
The patch itself adds a huge range of new features, Blizzard have revealed a big patch notes post that covers everything coming to the popular MMO.
One of the big new changes is the Transmogrification Collections System, which adds a new tab and allows for new appearance options:
* Unlock new appearances by collecting Soulbound weapons and armor your character can equip.
* Unlocked appearances are account-wide and usable for transmogrification by other characters that can equip the item.
*When first logging into a character after Patch 7.0, the appearances of appropriate items in your bags, bank, and Void Storage are learned automatically. Additional appearances will be unlocked based on previously-completed quests.
* Transmogrifiers located in most major cities have been improved with additional features.
* Got a look that you like? Save the entire transmogrification set as an outfit. Create and swap between outfits at the Transmogrifier.
* Additionally, transmogrifications can now be associated with your current specialization. Your outfit automatically changes when switching specializations if you so desire.
* Added a new option to hide shoulders.
* The option to hide helmets, cloaks, and shoulders has been moved into the transmogrification system.